Mr T sports the same haircut as his namesake

Freetown boxer Mr T has drawn inspiration for his look from 80's TV soldier of fortune 'B A. Barracus' from the hit series The A-team played of course by the original Mr T. This Mr T is sporting a genuine mohawk, not a faux hawke and definitely not a weave. He told me that the original Mr T is his hero because he is also a great boxer. My memory of the original Mr T did not involve boxing. After wasting half an hour on the net searching for a boxing link I found nothing. Mr T - your mohawk is cool but you need to check your facts. I did however discover the following interesting fact about the original Mr T:

He gave up virtually all his gold, one of his identifying marks, after helping with the cleanup after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. He said, "As a Christian, when I saw other people lose their lives and lose their land and property...I felt that it would be a sin before God for me to continue wearing my gold. I felt it would be insensitive and disrespectful to the people who lost everything, so I stopped wearing my gold."

What a generous guy!



And a close up of Mr T. Look closely and you can see how he has shaved his name in the side of his head.