Mo and Mo's shop of magic jalabas

When Mo and Mo asked me to try on a magic jalaba, I was pretty sceptical. We all know there's no such thing as magic, but the Mos wouldn't have a word of my naysaying and insisted I come on in and see for myself.




That's Mo and on the left and Mo on the right outside their glamorous boutique which sells a stunning array of the latest kaftans, shakira style belly dancing outfits (hanging above) and of course the MAGIC JALABA.




After we drank our mint tea Mo bought out what looked like one of those curtain things that you would hang off a table at a validation workshop at the Ministry of Health and Sanitation in Freetown. Now, let the magic begin...




Don't be fooled by those blurred edges, it's not an illusion. This highly flattering polyester genie outfit is made from the same pink curtain Mo has layed out on the ground above. Magic really does exist!